Sunday, May 5, 2013

Graduation!

USU Graduate!

Jump! 
Preggo
Getting my diploma cover


Just after I went across the stage
With my Hubby!
I don't know if it has really sunk in yet... It just feels like another Sunday evening.  But, for real... I'm DONE.  No more classes, no more work (haha, well, no more work outside my home... and no more paycheck) no more practicum.  I'm done.  I attended 17 years of school, and now it's over.  I would say it's a whole new chapter, but it almost seems bigger than that.  Like, another book... I'll call it Volume II.  I thought about that for a minute, but I really don't know if I've ever felt like this before.  Not when I graduated High School and came to USU, not when I went on my mission, and not even when I got married.  This is a clearly defined line between one part of my life and the next.  So, yes, Volume II is a good name for the beginning of this next phase of life.  There will be many chapters of this next book, and I am excited to see what life has in store for us!

I will be spending the next few weeks preparing for our baby.  We are so excited (and a little nervous).  We're about to sail on uncharted waters, but I'm sure we'll learn the ropes quickly enough to keep afloat :)  Bring on the Future!

No comments:

Post a Comment