Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Team Up With Me

Ask yourself these questions:
Are you dissatisfied with your current job? (or do you love your job, just not your income?)
Do you consider yourself money oriented, ambitious, persistent, loyal, or a hard worker?
Do you enjoy helping others?

Ok, that may sound a bit like a commercial, and I suppose it is in some way.  I am looking for people that fit in any one (or more) of these categories.  We are on the road to financial freedom, and we want to take you with us.  Join our team and learn how you can reach your goals, realize your dreams (seriously!) and help other people do the same.  I promise, it's not too good to be true!  Email me for details, because really I'd love to work with you! jennieadams922 at gmail.com

Also, if you don't think you fit, but know someone that might, send them my way!  I'd love to meet new people!


*I won't be turning my blog into a place to promote my business.  I just wanted to put this out there once, so if you follow/read for updates on my adorable child, no worries.  Mostly, I'll still just be posting about him and our lives with him.  Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment